Terms & Conditions
Priory Hill Touring Park
Our aim is to provide all our guests with a safe, peaceful and enjoyable camping and touring holiday. We therefore ask that you read the following terms and conditions carefully to ensure that your stay with us will meet your needs and expectations. Any persons in breach of these ‘Terms and Conditions’, or who behave in such a manner to cause offence to other guests and/or staff members, may be asked to vacate the park, this will include all members of their party, with no refund of fees paid and we will not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you. The park owners reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time without giving prior notice.
PAYING FOR YOUR STAY: A £20 non refundable booking deposit is required at the time of booking. The full amount is due 2 weeks prior to your arrival date. Please make sure you pay this in time to avoid your booking being cancelled.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING: If for some reason you would like to cancel or make changes to your booking, please inform us 2 weeks before your arrival date. If you cancel within this 2 week period your payment will be lost. No refunds are given if you choose to depart before the end of your booked stay.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES: Pitches are available for arrival from 1pm to 6pm. If you are planning to arrive later then 6pm please let us know. If for some reason you are unable to arrive on your due date, please contact our office as soon as possible (failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled). All pitches must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure. Please leave your pitch clean and tidy. * During low season you may be able to purchase late departure at the cost of £5, this will allow you to stay on your pitch and use our facilities till 5pm.
VEHICLES: Strictly no commercial or sign written vehicles. One vehicle per pitch only. Visitors must park outside of the touring park either in our car parks or along Wing Road.
SAME SEX GROUPS
We are a family friendly holiday park. Large same sex groups are not permitted to stay on site.
KEY FOB: On your arrival you will be issued a key fob. This key is used to gain access to the car barrier, toilets, showers and other facilities. £10 key deposit to be paid in cash on arrival. This will be refunded on your departure when the key is returned. In the event of key fob being lost or damaged, your deposit will be lost. Please do not allow children to use these facilities unaccompanied and ensure that the access door is closed after each use. PLEASE NOTE: THESE KEY FOBS ARE FOR YOUR USE ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE ON OR OFF THE PREMISES USE YOUR KEY. ELECTRIC SUPPLY: Electric hook ups have a 10 amp supply, if you exceed this and cause the trip to cut out please contact a member of our team to reset it for you.
FIRE SAFETY: A fire hose is located in the middle of the main field. Fire extinguishers are located on the wall between washing up area and waste disposal point. A second set of fire extinguishers are located in the second field on the opposing fence. In the event of a fire call 999. Please note: * No open fires, bonfires or generators to be used on site. You may use a BBQ, but please be thoughtful of your surroundings and avoid damaging the grass.* When pitching up please make sure your unit fits within the white lines. Please do not park your vehicle within red lines. Please do not use this as your storage area. If you are unsure when setting up please ask a member of staff, we will ask people to move tents, caravans, etc. if we are unhappy with the set up.
DOGS AND OTHER PETS: Dogs must be kept on the lead and under control at all times. Please make sure you exercise your dog off the premises. Please don't leave your pet unattended. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG.
RUBBISH BAGS: A rubbish bag will be issued to you on arrival, when full please tie up the bag and place it in the trailer located next to disabled shower block. The bags will be collected by a member of our team and you may obtain more bags from the office (rubbish bags are collected during the day, please do not leave any bags outside after 5.30 pm).
NOISE DISTURBANCE / UNRULY BEHAVIOUR: Please consider your fellow campers. No loud music or unnecessary noise while on site or returning to your pitch at night. Loud, disruptive, drunken or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances at Priory Hill Holiday Parks.
THINGS NOT TO DO:
• Commit any criminal offence
• Commit any act of vandalism or nuisance
• Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the park • Use or supply any unlawful drugs
• Carry on any trade or business at the park
• Permit anyone who is to your knowledge on the Sex Offender Register compiled under the Sex Offenders Act 1997 to use or visit the park.
PLAY AREA: No ball games or other boisterous games to be played on the park. You may do so at the costal park which can be easily accessed via second field.
Please note that although we welcome all motorhomes onsite, unfortunately we haven’t got drive on waste disposal facilities. If your motorhome is fitted with a removable waste capsule you will find a disposal area on site, otherwise you will need to find appropriate emptying facilities once you have left our parks.
ON SITE FACILITIES: (PLESE NOTE THAT SOME FACILIED MAY BE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19)
* CLUB HOUSE AND MEMBERSHIP: Touring park customers get a free entry to all our facilities. Priory Club membership is available to any additional visitors for £12 per season or £2 per adult per night. A season membership now includes a Priory Discount card for adults 18 years and over. Children are very welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Underage drinking is not tolerated, proof of ID will be required if you are under the age of 25 (please note: your discount card is not your ID).
* ENTERTAINMENT: We seek to provide excellent entertainment to our visitors. If you wish to know more about upcoming events and shows, please ask a member of staff or visit our website at www.prioryhill.co.uk.
* SWIMMING POOL: Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Please do not leave your children unattended.
* WI-FI: Our club house offers a free 15 minutes wi-fi service (every 24hrs). If you wish to stay connected for longer please ask a member of staff about our charges.
* LAUNDRY FACILITIES: There is a launderette on site which customers are welcome to use. Laundry lines are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove you and cancel your booking without refund if these rules are broken.
The Priory Club
- The Priory Club is strictly a members only club.
- Admission is strictly at the managements discretion. For further information please contact the office.
- Membership is £12.00 for the season, for over 18's. Under 18's must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Membership includes a Priority Card with 5% discount on drinks purchased from the Priory Club bar. Membership to the Priory Club does not entitle you to use the swimming pool.
Swimming Pool (for your safety)
- All Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult of 18 or over.
- Only correct swimming attire must be worn. (no cut down jeans etc.).
- Outdoor shoes must be removed before entering pool area.
- No glass containers to be taken into pool area.
- No food or drink to be consumed in pool area unless purchased from the Priory Club.
- No inflatables, except swimming arm bands/rings allowed in pool area (also no ball games allowed).
- Lifeguards and Staff will not tolerate unruly behaviour in the pool area.
We reserve the right to remove you and cancel your booking without refund if these rules are broken.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY